Step 1: List Hosting Agreement
Prior to registering for a list hosting account, please read the following user agreement in its entirety. This agreement stipulates all regulations concerning your list hosting account including billing and service agreements. If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us prior to registering for list hosting.
You may wish to print this page for your records.
To proceed to Step 2, check the box beside the authorization statement indicating your acceptance of our list hosting
agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
The client of PagePlanet, Inc. (DBA A-List Hosting) (hereafter referred to as Client) agrees to abide by
the following regulations:
- The Client will not use PagePlanet, Inc. facilities for the storage or distribution
of any image that is considered obscene, pornographic, lewd, erotic, or
appeals to the prurient interest of the average person. The board of PagePlanet, Inc.
reserves the right to make the sole determination of what may or may not
fall under the above mentioned categories and such decision will be applied
by PagePlanet, Inc. without appeal by the Client.
- The Client will not use PagePlanet, Inc. facilities for the delivery of any proprietary
software to any other person unless the client has the full and legal right
to claim ownership and/or distribution rights of said software for the purposes
of sale and/or distribution.
- The Client will not use PagePlanet, Inc. facilities for the purpose of sending
or receiving the responses of unsolicited, bulk commercial email nor shall the client
use PagePlanet, Inc.'s facilities for the sending of any unsolicited email in any
form for any purpose. Neither shall the Client allow any unsolicited, bulk commercial email to be sent that directs the recipient to
go to the website of the Client. Neither shall
the Client use any of PagePlanet, Inc.'s facilities to facilitate the harassment
of any Internet user in any fashion.
- The Client will not permit any other person(s) to use PagePlanet, Inc. facilities
for the purpose of violating Client agreement paragraphs one, two, and three.
- The Client grants PagePlanet, Inc. the right to investigate any large and/or
sustained transfer of data for the purposes of determining if the Client
is violating Client agreement paragraphs one, two, and three.
- The Client understands that if he or she is in violation of Client agreement
paragraphs one, two, three, or four that PagePlanet, Inc. will immediately and without
recourse terminate the Client's account without warning or refund.
- Client shall not interfere with, disrupt, electronically intrude upon,
or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any aspect of PagePlanet, Inc.'s network,
servers, hard drives, or any other equipment owned or leased by PagePlanet, Inc.
for any purpose whatsoever. Violation of the terms of this paragraph may
result in civil or criminal penalties and/or immediate termination of the
account without warning or refund.
- Client shall use a double opt-in method for obtaining all list members, new or existing. A double opt-in method requires Client to send a single email to the requested subscription email address and obtain a positive reply from the same subscription email address before the member receives any email from the Client's list. It is Client's responsibility to keep documentation of all opt-in email subscriptions as proof of request.
- All email sent to Client's list shall have clear unsubscribe instructions in the email headers and/or the body or footer of the email message itself. Any member who requests to be removed manually from your list must be removed within 10 business days of the removal request.
- PagePlanet, Inc. reserves the right to remove emails directly from Client's list
account when a list member requests to be removed in writing and Client has not
removed the list member in a timely manner.
- Client shall remove email addresses returned with permanent errors no later
than the third failed delivery attempt. An email address that was removed due to a permanent error may not be
re-added to the list by the listserve owner for any reason. If the
email address owner reinstates their email address, the email address
owner may resubscribe directly using the double opt-in method. PagePlop reserves the right
to suspend or cancel Client's account without warning or refund for excessive
permanent errors as the result of any one mailing.
- Client shall not rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise allow others to
use their account space or services without the explicit and advance written
consent of PagePlanet, Inc. PagePlanet, Inc. has the right to accept or deny that request at PagePlanet, Inc.'s discretion.
- The Client assumes all responsibility and liability for any text, images,
graphics, or other electronic data that the Client deposits on PagePlanet, Inc.
equipment whether that data is distributed or not to any other user. The
Client assumes all responsibility and liability for any damages resulting
from the storage and/or distribution of such electronic data if any storage
and/or distribution of such electronic data results in a violation of any
local, state, federal, or international law or regulation.
The Client assumes all responsibility for any electronic virus that my pass through the PagePlanet, Inc. email system and infect any computer hardware or software operated by the Client. It is entirely up to the Client to install and maintain appropriate virus protection software on their own computer systems.
- The Client agrees to pay all charges incurred for services on or before
the date on which those charges are due. Unless agreed to in advance by
PagePlanet, Inc. in writing, all payments are due by the first day of the month
and considered late by the 10th day of the month. The client understands
that failure to pay such charges by the 10th of each month in which they
are due will result in immediate discontinuance of services to that client
by PagePlanet, Inc. according to the following terms:
Clients invoiced by PagePlanet, Inc. are mailed or emailed
invoices on the 15th of each month. The invoice is due in full by the 1st day of the
following month. Payments are considered late if not received within 10 days of the due date. On the 10th of each month, late notices are emailed to the billing contact. Payments not received by 5 PM Eastern, 15 days after the due date are considered delinquent and all services to the delinquent account are immediately disconnected. Services can be reconnected if Client pays the current balance in full plus a set up fee per the current PagePlanet, Inc. account prices within 30 days after the due date. Any account delinquent more than 3 times in any 6 month period must register for credit card debit. Any account delinquent greater than 30 days or delinquent 15 to 30 days more than 4 times in any 6 month period will be terminated permanently without possibility of reconnection.
Clients charged monthly by PagePlanet, Inc. through an authorized credit card or check debit are mailed or emailed an itemized statement on the 15th day of each month listing all charges for the current month and payments for the previous 30 days. Debits are made on or after the 25th day of the month.
If charges are declined for any reason, you will be notified by email and you must submit a new form of payment or authorize us to re-process the payment.
Declined charges not paid by the 10th day of the month are considered late. On the 10th day of each month, late notices are emailed to the billing contact. Payments not received by 5 PM Eastern, 15 days after the due date are considered delinquent and all services to the reseller's delinquent accounts are immediately disconnected. Services can be reconnected if Client pays the current balance in full plus a set up fee per the current PagePlanet, Inc. account prices within 30 days after the due date. Any account delinquent greater than 30 days or delinquent 15 to 30 days more than 4 times in any 6 month period will be terminated permanently without possibility of reconnection.
- CANCELLATION POLICY In order to cancel an account, Client must notify PagePlanet, Inc. in writing of the cancellation, regardless of the status of client's domain name or account. Client's account with PagePlanet, Inc. will be cancelled on the day of notification unless an alternate date is requested.
- PagePlanet, Inc. reserves the right to interpret the above paragraphs in a broad
manner and to modify, delete, or add to these agreements at any time. PagePlanet, Inc.
will notify the Client of any changes in this agreement by email or US Postal
- Any adjudication of any applicable laws regarding this user agreement
or any other agreements as they relate to PagePlanet, Inc. shall
fall within the jurisdiction of the county of Wake, in the State of North
Carolina, in the United States of America.